A webinar exploring how social prescribing and primary care chaplaincy can enable more effective care for the whole person.
Tuesday 12th January 2021, 09:00 – 13:00 GMT
Cost: £30. To book your place, click here.
Registration opens at 08:30. Please register before 08:45.
COVID-19 has heightened the awareness in healthcare of the importance of our common humanity. This webinar explores how understanding social prescribing and spiritual factors can honour that humanity and enable more effective care for the whole person.
This unique event on holistic primary care brings together a wide range of contributors from the fields of medicine, mental health and spiritual care.
Join us to:
- hear from keynote speakers: Helen Stokes Lampard, Chair of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges; Bishop James Newcome, Health and Social Care advisor House of Lords.
- learn about models of good practice
- participate in breakout groups and panel discussion
The keynote speakers will bring national and strategic perspectives. Other speakers will:
- Illustrate how primary care is implementing social prescribing
- Discuss how to apply General Medical Council guidance on spiritual factors in healthcare
- Explain how Cognitive Behavioural Therapy can become more holistic
- Describe new training available for those working as Chaplains for Wellbeing in primary care
Early application is advised as places are limited.
To book your place, click here.